Sunday, November 9, 2008

Back to Studying(Tuition)

Haha.....since PMR is over, I don't plan of going out anywhere specifically but I do want to have some fun a little. Like chatting a lot online and all. But it seems like I'll have to go for tuition starting from November onwards till I don't know when. Haha. Form 4 syllabus is coming into my head already and it looks hard but when you do it and you practise it(especially maths), it seems fine. I'm only going for maths tuition now and I don't think I want to go for any other subjects.I want to try to study on my own(with a little help from my sister).lol.So yeah, besides maths, I 'm also reading the Form 4 novel that is 'Bukit Kepong'. Its very interesting! Once you get your hands on the book and start reading it, you'll never be able to get your hands and eyes(concentration) off the book. Because I didn't get to let go of the book. So yeah, reading is cool but it also depends on how and which books you read. I prefer books like biography of someone and also a little of comics and adventures and all but at this age, I should be reading historical books *but not interested though*. But still, coming back to studying, I still have alot to read about the history of Malaysia and all.lol. So yeah, I shall not abandon my books from now on till SPM is over(that is in two years time). But for now, I shall continue to have a little fun chatting online and going shopping.

1 comment:

sabrina said...

Hey!!update ur blog!!