Friday, July 17, 2009

I'M A NEW PREFECT!!!!

Haha....those who know me quite well would be surprised to see me getting installed as a school prefect. With my 'not so good' attitude, you wouldn't expect me to become a prefect. But unfortunately, turning your expectations the other way around...I'm a school prefect...and what's more shocking is that I'M A DISCIPLINE OFFICER of prefects in the prefectorial board.hahahahaha....that really shocked the world....my friends nearly fainted when they heard... I nearly got a heart-attack when I was announced as the discipline officer. I wasn't really confident whether I will get any post when I went for the previous meeting that was held last week. But when I heard about it, my heart fell like an anchor into the sea...haha. I could hardly believe my ears....I even had to ask my friend who was sitting next to me for reassurance.hmmm....okay la then. I'm willing to take responsibilities then, since people are willing to entrust me with a post with heavy duty. I made myself a promise on that day itself, which forever I will keep....do the best you can in carrying out my responsibilities as a prefect to become a good role model to others. Thank you those who have gone through alot of risks and thinking in selecting me to become the discipline officer. I'm really grateful and will show my endless gratitude by carrying out my responsibilities well....so that's my story of my success so far...and again, I got the first place in my class for the mid-year examination. I hope I will maintain that position in the class for the end of the year. EUPHONIUM ROCKS!!!!

-euphoniumplayer93-

No comments: