Tuesday, July 28, 2009

CHS Band Concert!!!

OMG!!! The Catholic High School Band concert was a total success...it was held on the 25th of July 2009 at the Brother Phillipe Wu Hall in the school. They played very well...mostly songs composed by Japanese composers...yet very fascinating...I loved it...they also played a few of Andrew Loyd Webber's production such as The Phantom Of The Opera, Cats, etc... I couldn't sleep all night, thinking about how great the concert was...every member of the band put in 100% (or maybe even more than that) effort into playing and organizing this concert. It was so so awesome I can say...I just love the band...the band does very well in marching as well as in playing too. No doubt that they win competitions every year...they're just so so awesome... I know I'm crapping to much, but it's one of the best performances I have ever attended so far. There was no regret in attending the concert though the ticket price was a little demanding for a school level but satisfaction guaranteed I can say...lol. I learned something from the concert....team work, loads and loads of practice, great effort, and never give up in doing something right.haha... that's all for now.

-euphoniumplayer93-

1 comment:

.bernadette. said...

I didn't know they had a concert? Haha. Oh wells. Weyh, your blog all words. =S